| Cupcakes - so cute! |
| These are no wimpy magnets either, they're awesome, just like those kiddos |
I also got some holiday-inspired knitted (or crocheted, I can never tell) pot holders from the talented Helen at Creative Normaltown. I opened these and I laughed, in a good way, because great minds think alike.
I have 5 gifts ready-to-go for those of you who want to Craft it Forward! I am so excited about them and cannot wait to continue to make more. Just comment on this post or Facebook (I don't know that many people so I think I need to branch out, social-media-wise) then message me our address and I'll send you my handmade goodie. Then you post what I sent to you and make a homemade gift for 5 people that comment on your post. It doesn't have to be professional grade or sell-able, let's just continue to brighten and inspire.
Welp, I guess I'll comment for the chance to be the proud owner of a Kim craft ;) I'm a little afraid to sign up for this because I'm so very un-crafty, but I'll figure something out!
ReplyDeleteYay Jordan! :)
ReplyDelete