 |
| I hope this is all we need. |
Our house will be ready on Monday!! Nick is leaving either tomorrow morning or Sunday morning, depending on the hurricane. We have spent the first part of the day putting together everything we have deemed necessary for the next couple weeks until the Army decides when they want to come bring us our stuff. We were hoping to be able to utilize the bed of Nick's truck and pack as much as we could, but the oncoming storm is getting in the way of our plans.
Sunday morning I'll be heading up to my grandparents house in South Carolina so that I can spend some time with them again and Monday morning, when I make the big drive, it'll save me a few hours. I've never driven somewhere by myself that lasted more than a couple hours and I'm a little nervous. It probably wouldn't be so bad, but the radio doesn't work in my car and my and Juno's conversations normally don't last very long. So if it you are bored at any point on Monday, feel free to give me a ring!
 |
| Juno's new favorite: Snoop Dog |
I've had a rough couple of days coping with the realizations that I knew were coming. With an exception to the fact that we don't know when our things will be moved, it seems like everything is beginning to come together.
No comments:
Post a Comment