As Nick mentioned yesterday, we narrowed down our search of a house in Northern Virginia (or NOVA, as the cool kids say, I guess) to three lucky contenders. We picked one, put an application in for it, and are now waiting. Until we get the official "yes" or "no", we are going to keep you guys guessing!
So, was it Number 1: The most expensive, but newer construction and super spacious townhouse?
Number 2: The smallest and farthest away, but with a lot of character and least expensive?
Or, Number 3: The mid-priced house with the huge yard??
Once we have our approval, I will post the interior photos we took. Can't wait to see what you guys think! :)



number 3. that's my final answer.
ReplyDeleteNumber 2 seems not too big and not too small
ReplyDeleteyes, number 3. final answer.
ReplyDeleteI'm going with number 3! #1 looks a lot like my sister's place in NOVA. She's never called it NOVA, so I guess she's not a cool kid :) Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteanonymous, who are you? reveal yourself.
ReplyDeletenumber 3! looks like lots of yard for Juno to play!
ReplyDelete